Time to upskill yourself and take your existing training and facilitation skills to the world of virtual?
Join us to find out how to design and deliver impactful, engaging virtual workshops, whatever the virtual platform.
Who should attend:
- Trainers and facilitators already experienced in face to face delivery who would like to develop the skills to deliver workshops virtually.
What you will get:
- Delivery by expert virtual facilitators
- Best practice tools and techniques for virtual delivery
- Further resources
- Ongoing support from the facilitator after the workshop in our dedicated LinkedIn group
What you will learn:
Module 1: Setting Yourself up for Success in a Virtual Classroom
How virtual workshops differ from face to face, the optimal environment, technical setup, role of the moderator, skills you will need as a virtual trainer.
Module 2: Designing Impactful Virtual Workshops
How to design virtual workshops so that they engage learners from start to finish. Virtual tools and techniques you can use to maintain engagement.
Module 3: Maximising Your Impact as a Virtual Trainer
How to deliver with impact in a virtual classroom. Body language, tone of voice, using visual aids. How to manage your own energy and that of your participants in a virtual classroom.
Module 4: Delivering Impactful Virtual Workshops
Delivery practice and feedback
- When you attend you will receive a comprehensive library of support materials: booklists, white papers, workbooks, reference guides
- 4 x 2 hour live virtual workshops led by an expert facilitator and moderator
- 1-2-1 Preparation time with a professional moderator
- Total 8 hours of live study and approximately 4 hours of self-study and preparation.
- Understand the key skills to develop as a virtual facilitator
- Know how to set yourself up for success when delivering a virtual workshop
- Understand the role of the moderator and how they work with the facilitator to deliver impactful virtual workshops.
- Practice working with a moderator to deliver a virtual workshop
- Practice designing a virtual workshop and receive feedback on it to maximise its effectiveness
- Understand how to set up your technology for success
- Know what virtual tools are available to add interest and engagement to your virtual sessions
- Know how to use visual aids to create engagement and interest
- Know how to use your body language and tone of voice to create energy in a virtual environment
- Know how to manage participants’ energy levels throughout your virtual workshop
Why Management Dynamics?
Management Dynamics are industry leaders in virtual facilitation. We have been designing and delivering bespoke virtual workshops for our blue-chip clients for years and have developed tools and techniques which have been tried and tested with real learners. Our clients include multi-national corporate clients with very high expectations such as DHL, Twinings, Thames Water, Astra Zeneca and ITV.
Come along to our FREE 30 minute webinar with the founders of Management Dynamics who will share their experiences on:
– The future of learning through and beyond Covid-19
– What great live online learning looks like
– The benefits of live online
– What skills do you need to deliver fantastic live online workshops?