The 5 Dynamics of High Performing Teams Workshop – Thursday 12th September 2019
- Do you manage a team?
- Would you like to understand what drives high performance in teams?
- Would you like to know how to get your team to high performance and stay there?
- Would you like to be able to create high performance even when things are changing all the time?
Following on from the success and hugely positive response to our first Dynamic Teams Workshop back in April, we are delighted to be running a second workshop at the prestigious Wentworth Club in Surrey.
This one-day workshop will be highly interactive, pacy and practical and will immerse you into the 5 Dynamics of High Performing Teams Model. Our aim is to give you a set of tools you can use with your own team after the workshop and help you create an action plan which you can implement straight away.
- Understand the 5 Dynamics of High Performing Teams Model
- Have diagnosed your own team against the Model
- Know what type of team you have and what that means in terms of their development
- Understand what interferes with high performance in team
Previous participants rated our Dynamic Teams workshop 4.9/5 for content, saying:
“Excellent content delivered extremely well”, “Great practical tools & good networking throughout the day”, “Helped to create new insights and lots of new ideas to try”, “Great tips to take away and use immediately”